First Timer
Zwinker 
First of all, thanks to this forum for giving me the information needed for me as a first time FKK patron. The info I learned here kept me from getting scammed and I had an excellent first experience at club sharks and will definitely repeat.

I arrived on Friday around noon and my first impression was that I was in heaven. Even after doing my research I was still amazed by this place. Upon checking in, ahead of me in line was this little teeny thing that I made a mental note to find later in the day. Unfortunately that was the last time I saw her, oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea! 

After getting my bearings about me and checking out the layout I got a beer and sat down in the back behind the bar to get a good view of the room. I must have smelled of newbie energy because it didn’t take long to get approached. Not the most beautiful girl in the bar, I think her name was Ramona?? (tattoo near her pelvis). Anyway good enough and I needed to unload so I went 100 Euro für 30 Minuten and it was great. She has definitely a whore mentality and I think would be a good choice if you wanted to get really kinky. I got the impression that she would be open to about anything. Nevertheless I was so excited being my first time in FKK I barely lasted 15 minutes in the room. All good though, mission accomplished!

Side note, after reading all the reports, I have no idea how you guys memorize all these names. Maybe my second visit I can calm down and it won’t be such a blur!

My second room was the best. Tight little body 21 year old blonde with straight hair down to almost her ass. I can’t for the life of me remember her name! Anyway we agreed to 100 Euro für 30 Minuten and she was providing excellent gfe. Right before I was ready to climax I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth, no hesitation she enthusiastically accepted. So I gave her 150. I saw her sitting near the lobby entrance the rest of the day, and I should have had round 2 later! 

2 more rooms after that(again forgot the names). One was a skinny 19 year old that sat at the back by the stripper pole. I will definitely want to repeat with her as well!

I had some barbecue at 5 and had to leave by 6 and the talent by then was only getting better. I can’t wait to go back and get to stay later. Thanks again to this forum!
Es bedanken sich: larkovich,Seichner86,Sveto,Spider1hb,tailwip,Dude,morten,Lameth,neveroddoreven
Try to remember the names for your reports. Plus describe the girls in more detail to enable identification.
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,BöserHai
(18.08.2024, 12:47)Looking123 schrieb: Not the most beautiful girl in the bar, I think her name was Ramona?? (tattoo near her pelvis). Anyway good enough and I needed to unload so I went 100 Euro für 30 Minuten and it was great. She has definitely a whore mentality and I think would be a good choice if you wanted to get really kinky. I got the impression that she would be open to about anything. 

This does not sound like Ramona. Ramona doesn't have a tattoo near her pelvis. She's also more of a GFE type girl with a pretty face and natural body.
Girl number 2 could be Rahel.
Es bedanken sich: MilknCoke
Girl Nr 3 skinny Girl Beatrice
Es bedanken sich: MilknCoke,sarut
(19.08.2024, 21:41)morten schrieb: Girl number 2 could be Rahel
After reading more reviews on here girl #2 was most definitely Rahel! 
I’m going back at the end of the month and will take notes of names better. 
Number 1 I don’t think I would repeat with, not because of performance but there are so many others to try. Number 3 probably the same. I will try to report back names if I can. 
The last girl, the skinny 19 year old…she had a tight body and was great in the room. We really vibed. She said she was going on vacation the next day to Spain. So hopefully she will be back next time I go!
Es bedanken sich: morten,sarut