Rania
(12.03.2022, 15:01)larkovich schrieb: Unfortunately, I now have to put my excellent first impression of Rania into perspective. The top service seems to be mainly reserved for first-time bookings. With my repeat bookings (always 1h to 3CE) the level dropped after a while......

It's a shame, the start was promising - but the subsequent descent was quite steep Unglücklich

Greetings
Larkovich

The “Bitch-ification” of Rania

It's amazing, uncanny...almost bizarre: But our right honorable colleague larkovich just described in his post above almost exactly my own experience with Rania: an incredibly strong and semi-epic beginning followed by a completely unexpected and sharp decline in attitude, service and even in personal integrity. To me it's really because I used to consider Rania one of the best looking/most desirable and best service oriented young girls in Sharks, but now I don't think I would ever approach her or go up the stairs with her again. It seems she feels the same towards me, because a couple of nights ago I was in Sharks, and she deliberately avoided eye contact and just walked coldly right by me…and this happened more than once. C'est la Club…

I first met her in late July or early August '21. It was a fantastic and very promising start with Rania last summer: Several 1 hour Zimmer encounters filled with passion and erotic fantasy. She delivered exactly what I wanted, sometimes even more. We never engaged in pre-room price discussions, just: Each time we descended the stairs and I arrived at the pay lockers, I would casually hand her 2 CEs and we kissed/embraced and everything was good...or so I thought. ..

Then, one night in late September, I saw her standing alone near her customary seat, so I went up to her and asked if she wanted to go up the stairs to find a room for one hour. "Oh sorry, but I am already waiting for someone now," she answered. “Ok, no problem, I respect that and completely understand. I'll try you another time…” I replied. (We all know that there are protocols to observe…or at least there should be.) A few nights later, I saw her sitting alone on her couch. Again, I went up to her and started talking. After a few minutes of chit chat, we agreed to go for a one hour room. I smiled at her and said, “Fantastic! I will be right back, just give me 5 minutes to take a quick shower...I want to be as clean as possible for you." When I quickly came back to her seat, I was bit shocked to see her locked arm in arm and in deep conversation with another male guest. As I got near, she stood up with him, saw me, gave me a meek smile with only God knows what meaning, and then disappeared off to a room with this man, even though we had a clear verbal agreement that she would wait for me...Hmmm...What a Bitch! A few nights earlier, with respect towards Rania, I stepped aside when she told me she already had a booking and was waiting for somebody, but with me when we agree to Zimmer together, she can't wait 4 or 5 minutes, but instead goes off with another guy? Okay, maybe she was getting more money from this guy than I would pay? I don't know...but I don't need an SMS to understand this message she send me: Piss off! 

I call this the slow-steady “Bitchification” process…it afflicts and overcomes some girls, but luckily not all…
Es bedanken sich: Ulver,DownToBuck,odenhopper,larkovich,clubficker,Sveto,Zacki22,Ynra,Spitz81,Pizza King

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Rania - von Romeoinlove - 13.07.2019, 11:45
RE: Rania - von larkovich - 02.12.2021, 18:38
RE: Rania - von HMueller - 12.03.2022, 12:12
RE: Rania - von larkovich - 12.03.2022, 15:01
RE: Rania - von Baron von Geil - 13.03.2022, 15:51
RE: Rania - von yeahyeah110 - 13.03.2022, 15:41
RE: Rania - von Bingbong - 14.07.2023, 09:54
RE: Rania - von ffm96 - 14.07.2023, 10:03
RE: Rania - von Pizza King - 14.07.2023, 14:04
RE: Rania - von london78 - 14.07.2023, 14:25
RE: Rania - von Pizza King - 14.07.2023, 17:40