Gisèle (Ro)
She didn't have glasses when I did her. Interesting. Not sure if glasses would have made her look older to me (secretary?) or younger, but I think they would look cute on her!

I should have added to help identify, I met her by the "German corner", standing by the bar past the restaurant entry. Not sure if I am confusing her with another girl I took the following night, but I think she was wearing a black one piece with straps. The cut really accentuated her cute bum cheeks when she walked. None-the-less a tight teeny body, braces, bright smile, long jet black hair, and eagerness to chat should make her easy to find.
Es bedanken sich: MilknCoke,Spitz81,Brustmolch
Hatte gestern auch ein erstes Zimmer mit ihr, hat mir erzählt das Sie ihre Augen hat lasern lassen deshalb wohl auch keine Brille mehr. ZK light aber sehr gefühlvoll, BJ und 69 OK , beim Vögeln gibt Sie Vollgas ohne Ende. Insgesamt ordentliche Nummer mit einem netten Mädel, kann man mal wieder machen.
Es bedanken sich: mar347,Muschkin,Gere6
Preis und Dauer?
Oh sorry vergessen 100 Euro für 30 Minuten
I've been with Gisele a few times.
She is very consistent with her performance and I think she has a gret body, especially as she's almost 28 y.o.
Normal performance at 100 for 30 minutes including sex, oral without and some kisses. I don't think she has any extra apart from COB. Sex with her was great and probably the highlight of the rooms, she didn't get tired in Cowgirl as most other girls.
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,Gere6,Sveto
Dieser Beitrag ist nur für angemeldete Benutzer verfügbar. Bitte melde Dich an oder Registrier Dich
Es bedanken sich: Bronco,Fogao,Spitz81,memphis,Gere6,Stuart,Spider1hb,Muschkin,mar347,MilknCoke,RömischerKaiserI,pavane,ch12345